GMS is taking its show on the road! If you ever need to access GMS away from the office, Workday for Mobile is for you. With Workday for Mobile, employees can perform many of the same functions that are available on the desktop including:
- Viewing pay slips and obtaining PDF versions of your pay statements from the past 6 months.
- Entering Time (Currently available only for iPhone and iPad. This functionality will be available on Android devices in August 2014.)
- Requesting Time Off
- Changing your Personal Information
- Creating Expense Receipts
Workday for Mobile gives Managers access to GMS tasks when they’re on the go, such as:
- Approving time off requests for members of their team.
- Viewing their Team Time Off Calendar
- Navigating their organization and drilling into a worker's profile with a single touch.
Please note full details supporting transactions are very limited in Mobile. While you can approve on the go, you won’t be able to see the additional information on what you are approving. Therefore it is our recommendation those in approval roles continue to review and approve transactions via the desktop version of GMS.
To learn more about the Workday Mobile App, please go to the GMS Employee Quick Reference Guide. Please click on GMS Mobile in the Table of Contents to take you directly to step by step instructions on installing and navigating Workday for Mobile.
If you need assistance, please contact the Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 687-4949.
AVP, Human Resources
AVP, Benefits, Payroll & Wellness
Chief Benefits Officer
VP, Financial Accounting & Systems