Please be aware of the following recent updates to GMS processes, job aids or reports as of October 22, 2018.
HCM181022.01 - GU Position Restrictions Details Report Update
Impacted Roles: Academic HR Partner, CFO, Compensation Analyst, Department Administrator, Employment and Recruitment Specialist, Finance Partner, GMS Core Team, GU-HR Institutional Reporting, HR Contact, IDEAA Administrator, Institutional Reporting
The GU Position Restrictions Details report has been updated as follows:
- Change the Position Budget Worktags column to reflect the Position Budget Worktags from Highest Line Amount. This means that the worktags for the highest line item (i.e. primary costing) in the position budget will be returned.
- Filter out merit compensation plans
- Rename Compensation Plan on Position grouping to Compensation Plan on Position Restrictions
- Rename Position Vacated Date - Closed Positions field to Position Vacate Date (if vacant)
- Sort costing allocation fields by level, respecting the costing allocation hierarchy, and then by distribution percentage
If you have questions regarding these changes or any other GMS support questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.