The GMS Core Team is responsible for maintaining the Workday system at Georgetown. The Core Team is comprised of two teams serving the Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financials functions of the system.
The HCM system includes all Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Compensation, Staffing and Recruiting functionality. The Financials system includes all Budgets, Business Assets, Expenses, Financial Accounting, Grants Management, Procurement, Projects, Revenue Management, Supplier Accounts and Tax functionality.
Responsibilities of the GMS Core Team include:
- Deliver automated, sustainable, efficient, timely, integrated and secure enterprise systems, processes and services that are as close to error-free as possible.
- Deliver top quality and timely user support.
- Serve as Workday experts for current functionality, future functionality yet to be released and address any existing bugs/issues.
- Protect University and personnel data.
- Collaborate with system stakeholders on business processes and policies that are directly or indirectly related to the Workday system.
The GMS Core Team directly interfaces with the GMS Executive Committee and Operations Groups. Users can communicate with the core team regarding system questions or support by submitting a Help Desk ticket at email@example.com.