If you need assistance with GMS, please check to see if your question or issue is covered in our online training for Employees (new window), Managers (new window), HCM (new window), or Financials (new window).
If you are having trouble accessing GMS, try clearing your cache. Click here (new window) for instructions.
If your question is still not resolved, please create a Helpdesk ticket by emailing email@example.com.
When creating a support ticket or email, please provide the following information:
- Contact information and campus
- Indicate whether the issue is related to GMS HR or GMS Financials
- Description of issue to include name of employee and GMS employee ID the transaction is being processed for, a list of steps taken within GMS and any error messages received. Please include screenshots whenever possible.
DO NOT include personally identifiable information or confidential data such as Social Security Number, Banking Details, etc.
Current employees of Georgetown University may view their W-2s in GMS.
Former employees of Georgetown University may request a copy of their W-2 by completing a W-2 Request Form (new window); and submitting it to the secure fax in Payroll Services at (202) 687-9148. As a best practice, please do NOT submit documents via email containing social security numbers.
If you have any questions regarding your W-2, please email Payroll Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University Human Resources website (new window)
- Financial Affairs Website (new window)
- Payroll Services Website (new window)
- Office of Faculty and Staff Benefits (new window)
- University Information Services (UIS) (new window)
- Student Employment Office (SEO) (new window)
- GMS Training Calendar and Registration website (new window)