This weekend we implemented the Workday 24 update in the Georgetown Management System (GMS). With this update, Workday provides several enhancements in regards to the look and feel of the system. Here's a quick summary of changes in Workday 24:
- New Application Header
- Worklets now launch in full screen mode
- Inbox enhancements
- New display for the Workday for Mobile App
- Full desktop version of GMS via your mobile device’s browser
- Important Expense Report dates for employees who work on Grants
- New monthly view of Team Time Off and Leave Calendar
- New features for Organization Charts
The Workday 24 Quick Reference Guide is available on the GMS website, under the Training section, which contains detailed explanations and screen captures of the changes you can expect to find in the new release.
Additionally, you can watch the Workday 24 Update video (see below) to see demonstrations of the new look and feel of GMS.
The Workday 24 compatible version of the mobile app will be released on March 16th. Interested users will need to update their app on their mobile device to be able to use the new display.
If you encounter any GMS issues, please contact the Service Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (202) 687-4949.
Thank you for your attention.
VP, Financial Accounting & Systems
AVP, Benefits, Payroll and Wellness
Chief Benefits Officer