Welcome to the Workday 26 update to the Georgetown Management System (GMS). With this update, Workday provides several enhancements in regards to the look and feel of the system. Here's a quick summary of changes in Workday 26:
- Payroll Compliance Updates Dashboard for Payroll Administrators
- Effective Dates are available for Legal Name Changes
- New Grid Personalization for Reports
- Enhanced Expense Reporting on Mobile Devices
- Ability to create Worktag and Split Default Templates for Requisitions
- Change Order Enhancement
The Workday 26 Quick Reference Guide is available on the GMS website, under the Training section, which contains detailed explanations and screen captures of the changes you can expect to find in the new release.
If you encounter any GMS issues, please contact the Service Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (202) 687-4949.
Thank you for your attention.